Location: Brisbane, Australia
Silanna is an innovative designer of cutting-edge semiconductor products. As a part of our innovative journey, we create best-in-class UV technologies that are revolutionizing hygiene management and the fight against superbugs. Harnessing the power of innovative new materials that can deliver higher power at lower cost, Silanna UV LEDs enable a new approach to safely and comprehensively disinfecting air, water, and surfaces across a wide variety of applications and industries.
Our world class products have been developed by the best minds in this industry and they are passionate about what they do. We invite you to join us to contribute to our continued success.
Your new Position
When you join our UV Product and Test team, as the Test Engineer you will be immersed in optical/electrical product test automation, performance characterization, and process optimization. You will play an important role in the product development cycle.
As the owner of the different level optical/electrical test and characterizations: wafer/die level, package part level and evaluation board level, you will be responsible for:
- Test equipment/test hardware management: instrument calibration / failure diagnostics, test fixture/interface maintenance / improvement.
- Measurement, interpretation, presentation and formalize reporting on electrical/optical test results from LED product wafer, package unit and board level characterization.
- Collecting all kinds of test/characterization data and undertaking a comprehensive data analysis.
- Preparing and presenting formal documentation and reports on electrical/optical test/characterization of UVLED product.
- Working closely with teammates to undertake critical UVLED characterization, qualification, and production release.
Silanna is experiencing a period of growth and is looking for passionate, experienced, and skillful engineers, who are driven to collaboratively solve technically challenging problems in close-knit interdisciplinary engineering teams.
As the final stage of the product quality gate, the Product and the Test Engineering team are responsible for undertaking the performance testing, analysis and characterization of the wafer level, package level and evaluation board level before it is delivered to our customers. Our cutting-edge team also provide valuable support to the Optical R&D test development of the DOE.
Our team of engineers, collaboratively use their strong analysis and logical thinking to discover the best solutions of the complicated problem.
You will be:
- Degree qualified in Optical and/or Electronic Engineering, Physics or similar field
- Experienced in the optical spectrum test analysis – knowledge and/or employment background
- Experienced with test software programming/debugging (LabVIEW is requested) and statistical data analysis tools (JMP/MatLAB is preferred)
- Exposed to PCB schematic design/review and test hardware troubleshooting
- Skilled in wafer probe equipment (prober station) – hands-on will be highly regarded
- Familiar with LED device performance characterization – highly regarded; however, if this is not experienced that you have had, for the selected candidate, we will provide hands on training in this area
- Proactive, analytical and logically minded, with a keen eye for detail
- Someone who is persistent, thrives on solving technically challenging problems and posses an aptitude to learning
Come and join Silanna and together we can make a difference
Relocation support to Brisbane will be provide to the best matched candidate.